Family - Food - Home

{Review} Luminous colour Glaze® Clear Shine & no more floozying around

I'm going to admit it now, just so you know...I am a hair product junkie...there, I said it.
But I have been seeking help, OK?

Since finding my amazing hairdresser Heather (thanks Natasha), I have cut back on my floozy product days and one night (product) stands and settled for a more respectful hair life. It's funny how, when you meet "the one", that your hair life can change forever. She knows what I want and she "understands" my hair and I never leave feeling dissatisfied or disappointed.

Heather, if you read this, please don't ever leave me...I may just die, or at least, my follicles might .

Now that I don't have to fight my hair to behave, everything just falls into place...except the frizzies. The frizzies, I believe will be the bane of my hair life forever.

My (lovely) sister in law, who also sees Heather (it's a family affair), has tried the Keratin phenomenon that is currently about, and is fairly happy with the result. I have yet to give this a go.
But, I have been using the Luminous colour Glaze® Clear Shine from the John Frieda® Hair Care experts for a while and I am THRILLED with the results!!!

It was really windy today when Mr3P took this.

I use the Glaze every time I wash my hair, after shampooing & conditioning. I leave it on for a few minutes and rinse. It feels a little squeaky after I rinse, but then dries so smooth AND shiny...especially after I use a straightening iron. I usually don't need to add a serum, but the floozy in me can't resist. (Just a leetle bit  Morrocan Oil can't hurt...can it?)

Fragrance: light...smells like a hair salon product...sorry to be vague...you know what I mean...don't you?

Value for money: Well worth even the full price as I only use a small amount and my hair is long and VERY thick. I've had this for a couple of months and I'm only 1/2 way through the bottle. I usually use it whenever I wash my hair, which is typically twice a week, three times when I remember to do a treatment.

I purchased my John Frieda Luminous colour Glaze® Clear Shine from Priceline for about $13 ( it was reduced for a catalog sale) but I believe it normally retails for $19.99.

Tell me are you a hair product junkie....or just a bit of a floozy?


Feel free to link your hair posts with your comments. I'll be sharing some more of my favourite hair products very soon.

Stay beautiful xx





3 comments

  1. Your hair DOES look amazing in that pic!!! Loving your blog and I may just stop by regularly, specially if you keep writing bout me lol.

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have to give this one a go, I kill my hair and this might be a nice helper in the shine department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this stuff! You're hair looks gorg btw. (Lol, I totally need to find a "Heather" in my life.)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.