Family - Food - Home

This Means War - {Workout Tunes}

Have I told you how much I love Nickelback? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have.

Gonna keep this short and sweet. K?

My PT Elizabeth lets me play my iPod during our sessions (especially the boxing..I swear this song makes me punch a little harder) and this is one of my favourites. I'm not sure what war Nickelback are singing about, but in my mind, whenever I play this song during training, I think about war against lard arseness....(yes, I have decided that IS a word)

BTW, Nickelback have told me (in a Tweet just to me...ooh yeah) that they'll be coming to Australia this year for their Here & Now tour. I've started my VIP "Meet and Greet" fund, so if anyone wants to donate to this very worthy cause, please drop me a line ...lol

 Enjoy the vid and get the album...it's on iTunes as we speak




No comments

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.