Family - Food - Home

Photos for Etsy (maybe) and new things

Just a quick post today. I've been playing around with photos on the computer and was toying with the idea of an Etsy shop. 
Would love some feedback. This is the shabby style I've been playing with using flowers from our garden.

What do you think?


If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. 

This is a new thing for me that I've wanted to do for ages.
I'm on a roll with new things lately...so I thought why not?

Speaking of new things, I'll be back later (much later) tonight with my newest change that has left me aching today.
see you soon.


1 comment

  1. This is beautiful Marnie. You know those horrible Pixie photos the shopping centres took of your kids? Well I have 4 of each child up until they were 2. I just hate them in their current format and would like a more modern (or antique) version of the photo or a section of the photo. Do you have any ideas who would do something like that or is that something you could do?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.