Family - Food - Home

Bedroom Reveal

It's been a little while since I've blogged, but I'm back today to share this small montage I put together of our bedroom/bathroom reveal. The house is an ever evolving thing, so I'm sure it won't always be like this and there a several small things that need to be done. After 2 long years, we are over the moon with the results. Here's the video....
 

Let me know if you'd like to see videos of the other rooms as they are "finished".

A special thanks to Allegra Rhodes for sending me the divine bath and body products to try. They look so beautiful in the bathroom and smell even more incredible...like a fine French Fragrance. Here's a link to their website if you'd like to spoil yourself, or someone special. http://www.allegrarhodes.com.au/

Till next time.




1 comment

  1. Oh Marnie! How beautiful. When am I moving in? LOL What a reward for all that hard work. Thoroughly deserved.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.