Family - Food - Home

So you wanna be a Make-Up Artist.... part 2

It's been a while since I started my online make-up course with RPM Online Make-Up Academy. Most people complete their courses fairly quickly.....but, the beauty of this course is that you can take your time and let it fit in with your life and your schedule. Luckily...because I'm still part way through (Mum with 3 pickles don't forget)....I don't know any other course that would let me do this...my way. 

I'm LOVING the classes & it's giving me the chance to refresh my skills and learn some new techniques. I've been nabbing some lovely friends to model for me so I can complete the course and I'm dying to sink my teeth into the special effects lessons!

I thought I'd share some of the looks with you today that I've been creating from the course.


My beautiful friend Natasha modelling a photographic make-up look.


I've had a fair few readers contact me about the course with RPM since I did my first post (you can read about that here) and  I'm very excited to know that some of you have signed up (and probably a lot further along that I am!!!) Please update me with how you're going!

Andrea model the Vegas Smokey Eye for me.


I'm about to do the bridal make-up section...I've been looking forward to that for a while. I'll update again soon.

If you want to check out the RPM courses you can go directly to their site (here)

Let me know what you think and I'll see you soon.

Till next time.




5 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. I am thinking about taking the artistry introduction course. It's nice to know that someone had a good comment for the school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up for the artistry course, I have a problem bcause I don't see any video after login. I tried to call the only phone number they gave me via email but never pickep up. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up and login but no video. I called the only number provided but never picked up. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dean,
      I don't work for RPM, but if you'd like to send me your email address, I could forward it to them with a message for them to contact you? That's all I can do, really.
      my email address is threepickles@optusnet.com.au

      Delete
  4. gorgeous makeup in these photos! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Please feel free to leave one.